• Singapore-Malaysia Club (Sing Ma Club)
The SingMa Club was created for the purpose of providing Singaporeans and Malaysians living in San Diego with a means to connect with their fellow countrymen and to provide opportunities to share our cultural heritage and pride in our traditions, as well as, provide opportunities for networking, both socially and for business.
• Malaysia Professional & Business Association (MPBA)
MPBA stands for "Malaysian Professional And Business Association", it's a non-profit, non-political association based in San Jose, California.
• Expatriates in Malaysia
Expat.com.my has been running as a community service since 1997, with the intent of providing updated information to the expatriate community in Malaysia.
• Malaysia My Second Home Programme
Malaysia My Second Home Programme is promoted by the Government of Malaysia to allow foreigners who fulfill certain criteria, to stay in Malaysia for as long as possible on a multiple-entry social visit pass.
• Learn Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu (Malay Language)
The official language of Malaysia. In Malaysia, the language is now officially known as Bahasa Malaysia (Malaysian language), though constitutionally it is called Bahasa Melayu or BM for short. Malaysians use the term Malay to refer not to the language but to an ethnic group i.e. those who are Muslim. Singapore, Brunei and southern Thailand refer to the language as Bahasa Melayu (Malay language).
• Kuala Lumpur Interactive Map Online
• Malaysia Recipes, Food, Cuisine and Restaurants Online
• Wikipedia Malaysia
• U,S. Department of State : Malaysia
• Central Intelligence Agency ( CIA ) Malaysia
• Malaysia Portal for Malaysian Local Directory
• Kuala Lumpur International Airport
• Kuala Lumpur City Air Terminal (KL CAT)
• My RAPID Public Transportation
• Lonely Planet Destination : Malaysia